Version: 1.2 CovenantRecords.US
Effective Date: May 06, 2021
Terms and Conditions
The use of Covenant Records websites and content is governed by the following terms of service. Covenant Records reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any moment without notice to you, through posting updated content.
By continuing to visit/engage this website, you are consenting to the terms and conditions listed and agree to ALL of them. You revoke access to these sites if you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions.
1. Proprietary Rights. Covenant Records is the sole owner of all content on this site. Any material use must be approved and properly attributed.
2. Trademarks. Any artwork, logos, documents, names, unregistered and registered trademarks of Covenant Records may only be used with consent of right holders for the affiliated media.
3. User Information. If prompted to provide personal information, we respect user privacy. However, you are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. Any personal information that is indirectly gathered during your usage of this site is your responsibility.
4. Unsolicited Materials. We do not request or collect unsolicited proprietary information. Any demos or press releases must be emailed to CovenantRecordsUs@gmail.com.
5. User Conduct. We do not allow published material through the site that is copyrighted by a third party, illegal, a liability, or soliciting. Any negative remarks that appear on our content from a third party are not endorsed by Covenant Records.
6. Third Party Websites. Sites linked by a third party are not directly endorsed or affiliated with Covenant Records unless specified otherwise.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO WAY IS COVENANT RECORDS LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR PROBLEMS THAT ARISE FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND WEBSITES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIVITY THAT RESULTS FROM SOLICITORS DURING YOUR USAGE OF THESE SERVICES.
8. Applicable Laws. Covenant Records is run within the United States of America. Use in other areas may require other materials. International usage may be subject to all applicable restrictions.
9. Modifications to the Site and the Services. We maintain the right to change our product and services for any reason. It is your responsibility to be aware of these terms of service as they are formally amended.
10. Miscellaneous. The lack of enforcement of our Terms and Conditions, does not waive the provision of the Terms and Conditions.
11. Dispute Resolution. All disputes with Covenant Records will be arbitrated except those that concern intellectual property.